Sony | SEL18135 | E 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
- Sony | SEL18135 | E 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Lens315.000 BHD 269.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Brother | TN-1000 | Toner | 1000 Pages | Bundle Set Of 335.700 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Sony | ILCE-7RM4 | α7RIV | 35 mm Full-Frame Camera with 61.0 MP1,499.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Nikon | AF Nikkor | 50mm F/1.8D51.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Brother|DCP-L3510CDW|Colour Laser Multi Function Printer109.000 BHD 99.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Xiaomi | POCO M3 | 4GB / 128GB | Smartphone | Black69.900 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Ladelle | Serve & Share Serving Set 4pc12.700 BHD Incl of all taxes
Lightweight, Compact, High-magnification zoom lens
With broad zoom range extending from 18mm wide-angle to 135mm telephoto, the versatile lens covers a wide range of subjects and situations. It features compact, lightweight portability that maximizes the APS-C format E-mount advantage, as well as fast, precise, quiet AF operation that make it an excellent one-lens solution for day-to-day shooting.
7.5x zoom in a compact, lightweight lens
This lens weighs in at a mere 11.5oz (325g), and is no larger than 67.2mm in diameter and 88mm in length. At the telephoto end of the zoom range the focal length is 202.5mm (35mm format equivalent), providing ample reach for general shooting as well as landscapes, wildlife, portraits, and more.
High corner-to-corner resolution
A new optical design that includes one aspherical element contributes to consistently high resolution from the image center right out to the edges throughout the zoom range, while two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements effectively suppress chromatic aberration. Built-in optical image stabilization makes it easier to shoot blur-free images handheld.
Close-ups with beautiful background bokeh
Minimum focusing distance is just 0.45 m (1.48 ft) (0.29x max. magnification), making it easy to shoot close-ups of sweets, flowers, and wildlife that combine sharp in-focus subjects with beautiful background bokeh. Bokeh quality is enhanced by a circular aperture design.
Fast, precise, quiet AF is ideal for stills and movies
A precision linear motor powers the lens's AF system, for fast, precise, quiet operation that is ideally suited for movies as well as stills.
Impressive optical performance for Sony cameras, precision engineered for versatility and reliability in a wide range of applications.