- G-SHOCK DW-573588.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- BROTHER TONER TN-343746.200 BHD Incl of all taxes
- HUGO BOSS THE SCENT39.900 BHD Incl of all taxes
- AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED351.100 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Bose® UFS-20 II Universal Floor Stands60.900 BHD Incl of all taxes
- MINI CHARGER AA24.700 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Multi-Card 25-in-1 USB 3.0 Memory Card Reader17.750 BHD Incl of all taxes
2018 marks 35 years since G-SHOCK first revolutionized timekeeping with its innovative toughness back in April 1983, and these new gold color accented anniversary models are being released to mark the occasion. The initial G-SHOCK models were all about toughness, and, in the 35 years since, the lineup has focused on shock resistance, and the ability to stand up to some of the most severe environments and conditions imaginable.
The G-SHOCK black color of these models has been one of the identifying characteristics of the lineup over the years and the gold coloring pays homage to the 35-year history. The case back is impressed with a logo that marks the 35th Anniversary, while the LCD, bezel markings, band ring, buttons, and screws of these models feature glittering gold coloring.
The base models for this collection have been carefully selected to represent some of the major milestones of the 35-year G-SHOCK history: the DW-5000 with its PROJECT TEAM "Tough" marking carries on the tradition of the first G-SHOCK model, the DW-5700, which was the first round-face version, and the GF-8250 FROGMAN diver's watch, which achieved a level of water resistance up to 200 meters. The result is a lineup that is perfectly representative of G-SHOCK's 35-year anniversary. The screw back cases of these models give them a heft that lets you feel the toughness of your G-SHOCK throughout the day.