- G-Shock DW-573588.000 BHD 79.200 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Itsimagical | Claki Body Set11.450 BHD 3.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Lalique Heart Paperweight Clear78.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- G-Shock | DW | 9052GBX | 1A4DR34.000 BHD 30.600 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Samsung Galaxy A20S69.000 BHD 65.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Sony | PJ410 | Handycam® with Built-in Projector152.500 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Sencor Hair Dryer with Folding Handle | SHD 7170WH8.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
2018 marks 35 years since G-SHOCK first revolutionized timekeeping with its innovative toughness back in April 1983, and these new gold color accented anniversary models are being released to mark the occasion. The initial G-SHOCK models were all about toughness, and, in the 35 years since, the lineup has focused on shock resistance, and the ability to stand up to some of the most severe environments and conditions imaginable.
The G-SHOCK black color of these models has been one of the identifying characteristics of the lineup over the years and the gold coloring pays homage to the 35-year history. The case back is impressed with a logo that marks the 35th Anniversary, while the LCD, bezel markings, band ring, buttons, and screws of these models feature glittering gold coloring.
The base models for this collection have been carefully selected to represent some of the major milestones of the 35-year G-SHOCK history: the DW-5000 with its PROJECT TEAM "Tough" marking carries on the tradition of the first G-SHOCK model, the DW-5700, which was the first round-face version, and the GF-8250 FROGMAN diver's watch, which achieved a level of water resistance up to 200 meters. The result is a lineup that is perfectly representative of G-SHOCK's 35-year anniversary. The screw back cases of these models give them a heft that lets you feel the toughness of your G-SHOCK throughout the day.