Sony | PS4 Game | Days Gone Game
- Sony | PS4 Game | Days Gone Game27.300 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Sony|X8000H | 4K Ultra HD|High Dynamic Range HDR |Smart | Android TV215.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- G-Shock GST-B200142.000 BHD Incl of all taxes 127.800 BHD
- AVITA LIBER 13.3-inch Laptop | Intel Core i5-8250U | 8GB / 256 PCIe SSD | Iris-Ruby339.000 BHD 219.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- MONSTER | AUDIO CABLE | 2 Meter10.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- VIVO S1 PRO | 8GB/128GB99.990 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Bose® Companion® 20 Multimedia Speaker System120.900 BHD 102.900 BHD Incl of all taxes
Ride and fight into a deadly, post pandemic America. Do you have the skill – and nerve – to survive the horrors of a broken world in this massive open-world action adventure?
Step into the dirt flecked shoes of former outlaw biker Deacon St. John, a bounty hunter trying to find a reason to live in a land surrounded by death.
Scavenge through abandoned settlements for equipment to craft valuable items and weapons, or take your chances with other survivors trying to eke out a living through fair trade… or more violent means.
With humanity devastated by a global pandemic and ravaged by feral creatures known as Freakers, any mistake could be your last in your attempt to carve out a new life in the hostile Pacific Northwest high-desert. A striking setting from forests and meadows, to snowy plains and desert lava fields, the Pacific Northwest is both beautiful and lethal. Explore a variety of mountains, caves, mines and small rural towns, scarred by millions of years of volcanic activity.
Brutal encounters with vicious gangs and hordes of Freakers roaming the land, you’ll need to make full use of a variety of customisable traps, weapons, and upgradable skills to stay alive. Don’t forget your Drifter bike, an invaluable tool in a vast land. An ever-changing environment
Jump on the saddle of Deacon’s trusty motorbike and explore a dynamic world dramatically affected by the weather, a dramatic day/night cycle and the evolving Freakers, who adjust to their surroundings – and the people in it.
A compelling story lose yourself in a powerful tale of desperation, betrayal and regret, as Deacon St. John searches for hope after suffering a deep, personal loss. What makes us human when faced with the daily struggle for survival?
The farewell wilderness discover more about the ever-changing world of this massive and lethal open-world survival game. Riding the broken road
Get closer to Deacon’s trusty Drifter bike – and find out why it’s just as important as any of the other characters in the game. Fighting to survive
Find out about the different types of Freakers you’ll encounter, and how to deal with them.