Sony | SEL2470Z | Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70 mm F4 ZA OSS
- Sony | SEL2470Z | Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70 mm F4 ZA OSS389.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Sony | MHC-V13 | High Power Audio System | with Bluetooth Technology80.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Lalique | Crystal Perfume Bottle Shell Opalescent222.600 BHD 133.600 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Sencor | Hair Dryer with Folding Handle | SHD 7170WH8.000 BHD 4.900 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Sencor | Rice Cooker | SRM 1800SS12.500 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Brother | DCP-T720W | Colour Refill Ink Tank Multi-Function Center89.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Sencor | Air Fryer23.900 BHD 19.900 BHD Incl of all taxes
A versatile zoom for everyday shooting
The optical performance and 24 mm to 70 mm range of this ZEISS® Vario-Tessar design are a perfect match for compact full-frame E-mount bodies. In addition to consistently superior image quality at all focal lengths it provides a versatile zoom range in a compact lens that can bring out the very best in seven series bodies for a wide range of subjects.
Refined optics deliver stunning images
Five aspherical elements and one ED glass element in a state-of-the-art optical path suppress aberration for outstanding clarity and beautiful rendering throughout the range. The acclaimed ZEISS® T* coating controls reflections for superior contrast, and a circular aperture contributes to smooth background bokeh with natural highlights.
Constant exposure at any zoom setting
Constant F4 aperture at all focal lengths means that the user can zoom and shoot at any aperture without having to worry about changes in exposure settings or depth of field, concentrating on the image rather than technical details.
Outstanding color and contrast
The ZEISS® T* coating is an important contributing factor, effectively suppressing spurious reflections that can degrade overall image quality. Flare and ghosting are reduced for enhanced color and contrast that give images a deep, three-dimensional feel.
Extra-low Dispersion Glass element
Lenses constructed with conventional optical glass struggle with chromatic aberration as the focal length increases. Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass counters these issues, delivering superior contrast and color quality across the entire focal length — even at large aperture settings.
Always sharp and clear
Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization compensates for camera shake that can blur images when shooting handheld. Sharp, clear night scenes or indoor shots in dim lighting can be captured without the need to boost ISO sensitivity and risk increased noise.