Xiaomi | Redmi Note 10 Pro | 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM | Onyx Gray
- Xiaomi | Redmi Note 10 Pro | 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM | Onyx Gray99.900 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Edifice | Watch | EFR-552SBK-1AVUDF57.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- G-Shock | Watch | AW-591BB-1A44.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Mascagni | Multiple Frame | Pink | A72937.300 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Brother | PT-D200 | Label Printer26.300 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Xiaomi | MI Watch49.900 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Lacoste | L.12.12 Noir - Intense34.300 BHD Incl of all taxes
Redmi Note 10 Pro Specifications
The dual-SIM (Nano) Redmi Note 10 Pro runs on Android 11 -based MIUI 12. It features a 6.67-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display with HDR10 support, 100 percent coverage of DCI-P3 wide colour gamut, and 1,200 nits of peak brightness. It is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and has TUV Rheinland low blue light certification. Redmi Note 10 Pro is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC coupled with Adreno 618 GPU and up to 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM. For storage, the phone is available with up to 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB) through a dedicated slot.
For photos and videos, Redmi Note 10 Pro has a quad rear camera setup that includes a 108-megapixel primary Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor, a 5-megapixel super macro shooter, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle shooter, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. At the front, you get a 16-megapixel selfie camera housed in a tiny hole-punch cutout.
Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, Infrared (IR), a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port. Redmi Note 10 Pro packs a 5,020mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. The phone measures 164.5x76.15x8.1mm and weighs 192 grams.
|Model Name||REDMI NOTE 10 PRO (6/128) ONYX|