Xiaomi | Redmi Note 10 Pro | 8GB RAM / 128GB ROM | Onyx Gray
- Xiaomi | Redmi Note 10 Pro | 8GB RAM / 128GB ROM | Onyx Gray104.900 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Brother | ADS-2200 | Duplex Color Scanner159.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Sencor | Rice Cooker| SRM 2800SS14.900 BHD 9.900 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Bose | DM2C-LP | DesignMax Ceiling Speaker | Set of 294.500 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Acrylic | Serving Tray | 30 x 30 cm18.500 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Xiaomi | Redmi Note 10S | 8GB RAM / 128GB ROM | Gray | Smartphone + Free Sony Earphone89.900 BHD Incl of all taxes
Redmi Note 10 Pro Specifications
The dual-SIM (Nano) Redmi Note 10 Pro runs on Android 11 -based MIUI 12. It features a 6.67-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display with HDR10 support, 100 percent coverage of DCI-P3 wide colour gamut, and 1,200 nits of peak brightness. It is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and has TUV Rheinland low blue light certification. Redmi Note 10 Pro is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC coupled with Adreno 618 GPU and up to 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM. For storage, the phone is available with up to 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB) through a dedicated slot.
For photos and videos, Redmi Note 10 Pro has a quad rear camera setup that includes a 108-megapixel primary Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor, a 5-megapixel super macro shooter, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle shooter, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. At the front, you get a 16-megapixel selfie camera housed in a tiny hole-punch cutout.
Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, Infrared (IR), a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port. Redmi Note 10 Pro packs a 5,020mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. The phone measures 164.5x76.15x8.1mm and weighs 192 grams.