Lalique | Anemones vase Crystal
- Lalique | Anemones vase Crystal2,552.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Vaio | Notebook Laptop | E15-R5 | Black + Free Carrying Case289.000 BHD 279.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- WMF |Spitzenklasse Plus Meat Fork37.200 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Xiaomi | MI 11 5G | 8GB/256GB | Midnight Grey + Free MI Watch Lite + Free Mi Wireless Earbuds Basic 2299.900 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Sony | ICF-C1T | Clock Radio10.500 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Energizer | Alkaline AAA 4'S2.100 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Yankee Candle | Passion Fruit Martini11.800 BHD Incl of all taxes
Among flowers, the anemone, a symbol of purity and innocence, particularly inspired René Lalique, which he then made the centerpiece of many jewels and decorative objects. In 1912, he designed a vase displaying a motif of anemone in blue patinated glass, fashioned in “cire perdue”.
With the Anemone collection, Lalique gives a fresh insight into this creation transfigured to vases available in several sizes and colours, bowls, perfume bottles, and votives. Fashioned in satin-finished and re-polished crystal, emblematic of Lalique, the flowers are juxtaposed in a graphics play on repetition, capturing the ephemeral beauty of flowers.