Lalique | Anemones vase Crystal
- Lalique | Anemones vase Crystal2,552.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- 3M | Post-it Sign Here Flags1.200 BHD Incl of all taxes
- PlayStation | PS5 Console + Extra Controller + Marvel's Spider Man Miles Morales Game275.800 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Lamart | Cast Iron Pan7.100 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Lamart | Spice Set of 6 Spice Jars9.100 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Sencor | Toaster | STS 33OR9.900 BHD Incl of all taxes 8.500 BHD
- Brabantia | Square Storage Can 2.5 Liters Tasty | Dark Gray7.400 BHD Incl of all taxes
Among flowers, the anemone, a symbol of purity and innocence, particularly inspired René Lalique, which he then made the centerpiece of many jewels and decorative objects. In 1912, he designed a vase displaying a motif of anemone in blue patinated glass, fashioned in “cire perdue”.
With the Anemone collection, Lalique gives a fresh insight into this creation transfigured to vases available in several sizes and colours, bowls, perfume bottles, and votives. Fashioned in satin-finished and re-polished crystal, emblematic of Lalique, the flowers are juxtaposed in a graphics play on repetition, capturing the ephemeral beauty of flowers.