Terms and ConditionsAshrafs Loyalty Program / Terms and Conditions
- The Loyalty card is a property of ASHRAFS WLL, PO Box 62, Manama, Bahrain and you will be the custodian of the same
- The ASHRAFS Loyalty card scheme is open to all residents in Bahrain and is valid on purchases made only at the defined outlets/ Online of ASHRAFS W.L.L
- The scheme is opened to individuals and is not for dealers or institutional purchases.
- Name, CPR No, Email Address, Mobile No are mandatory requirements for membership, online shoppers may update the missing information, if any, during next visit to Ashrafs
- Redemption purchase can only be made at the showroom. If cardholder is deputing someone for redemption purchase on his/her behalf, original CPR and loyalty card of the member should be furnished.
- For redemption, the customer must have minimum points equivalent to BD 5/-
- The card or redemption of points cannot be transferred to other cardholders.
- No cash refund against the points. The reward points are to be redeemed only on purchases from authorized ASHRAFS showrooms
- ASHRAFS is not liable for any loss or misuse of the card. However, you are required to inform about the card loss to ASHRAFS Marketing Department immediately. Tel 17520258
- ASHRAFS reserves the right to alter/add/delete terms and conditions or products on offer, or number of participating outlets at any time.
- Other terms and conditions apply
Ashrafs Extended Warranty Plan applies to parts and labour on the product(s) stated on the Ashrafs invoice. It covers only electrical and mechanical defects for the period chosen commencing from the date of expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty.What is Covered?
Ashrafs Extended warranty Program covers the labour, Parts and associated charges, including transportation costs towards repair & re-installation of the appliances subject to the exclusions listed as below.Replacement Guarantee during Manufacturer’s Warranty
One time replacement guarantee during manufacturer’s warranty is subject to verification by authorized service centers. Software Malfunctioning, accidental damages (such as drops, spills & liquid immersion) and defects arising out of natural calamities will not be covered under replacement. The verification process and transaction will take seven days or as specified by the technical team at the time of reporting the defect.General Exclusions
- Data/hardware corruption arising due to computer virus infection
- Claims arising from the failure to follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- When the serial/model number of the set has been tampered with or removed.
- Delays arising because of non-availability of spare parts, import restrictions of respective countries etc will have no liability on Ashrafs
- Any defect caused as a result of improper usage, negligence, transit/transportation damage and willful misuse
- Video/audio head, plugs, batteries , control knobs, connecting cords, remote control, cartridges, cabinets, smart cards, dust bags, air/water filters, fuses, light bulbs, fluorescent tubes, related starters, attachments, belt, cables, light covers or rain other consumables as applicable.
- Loss or damage caused by fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, accident, sand, water or other natural calamities, voltage fluctuations, wrong power supply, video head cleaning, corrosion, rust or stain or any problem with supply of electricity, gas or water, theft, attempted theft, accidental damage.
- Modification/alteration of any sort made to circuitry, original design of the appliance.
- Liability on losses are accepted strictly as per manufacturer’s warranty conditions.
- Any defect that is not initially covered by the manufacturer or supplier warranty.
- Any appliance, which has been used for commercial or rental purposes.
- Routine maintenance, cleaning lubrications, adjustments or alignments, overhaul, accessories, modification, unauthorized repairs by third party, de-scaling, gas refilling and AC maintenance & Service
- Appliances being recalled by the manufacturer.
- Loss or damage caused by wear and tear, normal deterioration, wrong usage or deffect due to no usage
- Any loss or damage to a person or property, direct, consequential or incidental damages arising from the use of a inability to use the appliance.
- Loss or damage to recording media, software or data, software defects or software generated problems.
- Cosmetic damage including but not limited to damage to paintwork or dents or scratches.
- Visiting, service, checking and labour costs are not covered, if no manufacturing fault is found in the appliance.
- Replaceable printer heads
- Software, Including the operating system & software added to the appliance, third party software or the reloading software.
- Products formerly repaired by a non-approved service center or service agent including case changes and the like.
- Loss of stored data while of disassembling for repairs.
- Belts, evaporator coils, air filters, condenser coils, gas charging, circuit breakers, voltage stabilizers, scanners, remote controls, sheet metal parts, compressor, consumables, thermocol parts and all plastic parts.
- Imperfect / unfinished installation or incorrect operation or incorrect voltage and excessive use & maintenance, cleaning or damage resulting from failure to perform normal maintenance as outlined in the owner’s manual.
- Coverage is only provided on split and window air-conditioners up to 3-ton capacity.
- Any food or medicine loss due to product failure.
Cancellations of this Extended Warranty Plan if required, can be made within 7 days from the date of issue by contacting Ashrafs Ecommerce department on 17534439/41 (ext: 136) (Please produce original Ashrafs invoice)HOW TO GET ASSISTANCE IF YOUR PRODUCT BREAKS DOWN
- The problem should be reported to Ashrafs within (5) five days, failing which the replacement plan will not be applicable.
- Please check the manufacturer’s instruction manual and ensure that the controls are properly set. Please ensure it isn’t something you can correct yourself such as scaling, blockage or blown fuse.
- Bring the faulty product to Ashrafs service center in Hoora ( Tel: 17311173)
- Kindly retain a copy of the invoice and submit it at Ashrafs when you bring the faulty product(s).
- Fraud: All benefits of this Extended Warranty Plan is lost if a fraudulent declaration or claim is made.