Nikon | Z50 Mirrorless | Digital Camera with 16-50mm VR + 50-250mm VR Lenses Bundle
- Nikon | Z50 Mirrorless | Digital Camera with 16-50mm VR + 50-250mm VR Lenses Bundle536.190 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Lamart Pasta Pot | 24 cm20.900 BHD Incl of all taxes
- TOSHIBA | Top Loading | Washer | 12 KG| 1250 RPM94.500 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Sencor Food Processor | STM 6350WH105.000 BHD 85.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Lalique "St Nicholas" Cherub Faced Frosted Ashtray93.500 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Ashdene Birdsong Collection - Scatter Tray2.200 BHD Incl of all taxes
- BabyJoy | Junior XXL +16KG | 19pcs | NO 63.900 BHD Incl of all taxes
The Nikon Z50 is a 20.9MP mirrorless camera: the first time the company has put an (unstabilized) APS-C sensor behind its new, larger 'Z' lens mount. The company says the camera is designed to attract a generation of users who don't consider themselves to be photographers.
Alongside the camera, Nikon has announced two lenses designed for this sensor size: a 16-50mm F3.5-6.3 collapsible standard zoom and a 50-250mm F4.5-6.3 telephoto zoom - both with built-in image stabilization (which Nikon calls Vibration Reduction).