Nikon | Z50 | Mirrorless Digital Camera | with 16-50mm VR Lens Kit
- Nikon | Z50 | Mirrorless Digital Camera | with 16-50mm VR Lens Kit399.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- WMF | Milk Froth Jug24.300 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Descamps | EAU | Towels11.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- G-Shock Watch | GA-110SKE-8ADR59.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Sony | α1 | With Superb Resolution And Speed | Pre Order2,769.900 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Realme | 7 pro | 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM | Smartphone + Free Realme Gift + Free Sony Earphone136.900 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Sencor Kitchen Scale | SKS 31GR8.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
The Nikon Z50 is a 20.9MP mirrorless camera: the first time the company has put an (unstabilized) APS-C sensor behind its new, larger 'Z' lens mount. The company says the camera is designed to attract a generation of users who don't consider themselves to be photographers.
Alongside the camera, Nikon has announced two lenses designed for this sensor size: a 16-50mm F3.5-6.3 collapsible standard zoom with built-in image stabilization (which Nikon calls Vibration Reduction).
|Model Name||DSLR CAMERA Z50 +16-50 KIT BK|