Sony | RX100 VII Compact Camera, Unrivalled AF
- Philips | Rice Cooker | HD301115.990 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Sony | RX100 VII Compact Camera, Unrivalled AF509.000 BHD 439.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Brother | MFC-L2700DW | Mono Laser Multi Function Printer89.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Tommy Hilfiger | Towels Gum | Different Sizes6.300 BHD Incl of all taxes
- Casio | Keyboard |SA-78 -Pink + AC Adapter28.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- G-Shock | Watch | GR-B10099.000 BHD Incl of all taxes
- 3M | Scotch 508-C221.500 BHD Incl of all taxes
Pro features in a to-go package
Pro-level features for both still shots and movies will meet the demands of professional photographers, creators and vloggers.
Broad zoom range and superior speed performance
Inside its compact body the RX100 VII is packed with everything it takes to deliver gorgeous images. The 24–200 mm2 zoom lens is complemented by 0.02-sec.3 super fast AF, new Real-time Tracking and Real-time Eye AF, plus enhanced image stabilization and an external microphone jack for high-quality movie shooting.
Broad zoom capability in a compact body
The high-magnification 24–200 mm2 zoom lens delivers superb image quality. Engineered to achieve maximum resolution and clarity across the entire zoom range, it brings remarkable telephoto capability to a pocket-size package, vastly expanding your options for creative expression.
New Single Burst Shooting function
The newly developed Single Burst Shooting6 function will capture even very fast-moving action, such as the precise instant a tennis racket hits the ball, taking seven shots in rapid succession with selectable speeds of 90fps, 60fps or 30fps. It allows you to capture decisive moments that might otherwise be very difficult and it can be used with the self-timer. Both JPEG and RAW image formats are supported.
Real-time Tracking for moving subjects
Real-time Tracking uses subject-recognition algorithms (AI)8 that draw on color, pattern (brightness), subject distance (depth) and face/eye information to track your subjects wherever they move. Maintaining a constant, steady focus on a moving subject helps you capture every important moment of action as it happens, whether you're taking stills or movies.
|Model Name||CAMERA (RX100M7)|